REINFORCED TRAINING GLOVES FOR TAKING CHARGE.
It's your area. Own it. Ideal for football training and kickabouts, these juniors' goalkeeper gloves have 3 mm of cushioning in the palm to absorb impacts and grippy latex that clings to the ball in all conditions. Cut for a comfortable fit, the fingers include spines that support you when parrying, catching and throwing.
- Polyester / rubber / polyurethane / cotton / nylon
- Soft Grip Pro latex for good grip and excellent cushioning
- Fingersave spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection
- Positive cut for a good and comfortable fit
- Full-wrap wrist strap for custom fit
- Slit closure at the wrist for easy entry
|4||5.4" or less|
|5||5.4" - 6.1"|
|6||6.1" - 6.9"|
|7||6.9" - 7.75"|
|8||7.75" - 8.5"|
|9||8.5" - 9.5"|
|10||9.5" - 10.5"|
|11||10.5" - 11.5"|
|12||11.5" - 12.5"|
HOW TO GET THE RIGHT FIT
To measure your size follow these instructions:
Measure your hand using a flexible tape measure. Measure the circumference of the part of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
Round up to the next whole inch, then add 1" to the measurement to determine your glove size. Measure both hands, and order the larger size if your hands are different. Remember: goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2" to 1" over the end of your fingertips for better blocking ability.